Sunday, June 12, 2011

Double Scoop

I am honored to be nominated twice for the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award by Nat at ReadingRomance and Andrea at Andrea's For The Reading. Thank you guys so much! The nominations were back to back so it was doubly sweet.
 

Rules:
 1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.

Here are my seven random facts:
  1.  I had a bike wreck in 2007 in which my legs never hit the ground. Nope, I hit the ground helmet first followed closely by my mouth then my left wrist. My legs remained tangled in the 10 speed. I received 7 stitches in my bottom lip, broke a tooth and chipped another. Without that helmet, I would have probably received a concussion.
  2. I don't like 10 speeds.
  3. I've always loved dogs.
  4. I've been mugged (though the perp didn't get my purse).
  5. I'm 5'2" + and wear either a size 5.5 or 6 shoe. Yes, there's fairy blood.
  6. I played Alto Sax in band - aka, band geek. I used to annoy the band director by carrying the amp instead of a music stand. I am woman, don't tell me what I can't do.
  7. I tried out to be a cheerleader in college. FUNNIEST TRYOUT EVER. Okay, maybe not THE funniest but it makes me giggle. Needless-to-say, I didn't make it.

My 15 nominees are: 
(in no particular order)
The following bloggers are book reviewers, writers, or both. Some are still fresh to the game and others have established themselves. Some are sweet because they've been good to me and my blog, some are sweet because their blog reflects their nature. Not all blogs below are sweet by nature, though. ;) Several earn this award because of their love for animals! Listed at the bottom are two extra shout outs. They've already received this award so I decided to share the love with other worthy bloggers. If any of the below have received this, well I did a quick check so here's to DOUBLE SCOOPS!
Louise of Book BagLady and Rae of The Best O' Books