Friday, March 11, 2011

Crazy!

You know that list of topics? Well, it's longer and everything has been bumped for the following:

I checked out a new blog by Evie that delighted me. I had to follow it to the source and now I'm a crazy follower, too:

Book Blogger Hop

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word!  This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!  So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun!  This is a weekly event!  And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added!  We get over 200 links every week!!


This week's question comes from Ellie who blogs at Musings of a Bookshop Girl:

 "If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"


I agree with Evie, what a great question! But first, I have a question: may I shop Kindle ebooks?

Shopping ebooks I managed to find 16 books for $70 and stopped because I was overwhelmed.

Nine books from Amanda Hocking
Three books from Daniel Woodrell
As well as:
1. Saving Rachel
2. Water for Elephants
3. Killer
4. The Weird Sisters
 













WOW! Like Evie, I want to encourage anyone who answers this to post a link to their blog in my comments. I'd love to see!