Monday, November 24, 2008

Intentions

Wait - November is almost over? But I just blogged .... two months ago. Umm, yeah. About that. My mother stuttered - I'm stunted for life.

Some crazy things in life have calmed down and my TO DO list is shrinking to managable proportions. I finished my bookkeeping class (YAY!!!!!!!!!!) and the final bout of tax season ended October 15 - lingering a bit for a week. Now I'm gearing up for the next tax season.

This month (November - still) is National Novel Writing Month - or NaNoWriMo. We tend to just call it NaNo. It is my second year participating and I've attended two write-ins enjoying some of the social aspects of this international event. Next year I will do even more because my best word counts were on those nights. Alas, it is almost over and I'm at about the same place as last year - 20,000 words short. I'll definitely hit 30,000 again but without a major push this weekend, no 50k for me.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family.